Monday, March 23, 2015

Keep on keepin on!

Hey everybody! Well this week wasn't the best but I will let you know what happened anyway!.. Yep im that awesome! :) 

This week started off kinda rough. We had a six hour finding day, which was a lot of walking and a lot of knocking! And nothing really came out of it but still it was fun! All of our appointments with investigators fell through so we rescheduled for this week and hopefully they will work out this time.

We went on exchanges on Saturday which was really good. I went with the Canadian Elder in my flat named Elder Olsen and the guy is a beast. We knocked a really posh area for a couple of hours and we had a ton of good conversations and return appointments. There was one with this guy who was really interesting! He is taking acrobat classes, jiu jitsu classes, and works two jobs! One of his job is working for Disney! He was really interested in what we had to say and we left him with a Book of Mormon and a restoration pamphlet. We plan on going back but he's really busy so hopefully the timing will work out. 

On exchanges we got a pizza with Kebab on it. I know its my rival but on a pizza it was pretty good and I didn't feel like dying after I ate it. An elder made a cake for our flat which was bomb! So Saturday was pretty good. Even though everything fell through this week we still had fun and still had some good conversations. We got fed once so nothing to complain about. Thankful for every meal that we get! The zone leaders also came by for our planning which was great because one of them is like the best finder in the mission! So we got some good tips from him. 

Well I wish there was more to write but that's it for now, unfortunately. I hope and pray there will be more to say this coming week. We're going to be meeting with two investigators so we can actually teach lessons! Whoo! But seriously even if the week didn't go as planned it was still fun. We did a total of... 18 hours of finding! It was a party! 

Hope you all have a good week and I love to hear from everyone! Till next week! 

Elder Walter

Elder Walter and Elder Jackson at their apartment

Awesome cake made by the Elder's

Kebab pizza...yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment