Progress- Well we have made some serious progress with some people we are teaching. Our man S. passed his interview last Saturday and everything is a green light for him to get baptized on the fifth! We had a really good lesson with him yesterday on temples. Even though there is a slight language barrier we were still able to communicate the importance of temples to him. When he saw a picture of one he was like "I want to go to there" haha So hes pretty solid and we're excited for this Saturday. We also were able to teach a new person B. He is Iranian as well and he is about as solid as it gets. He already knows about the word of wisdom and that's half the battle!
Set backs- What is a week in missionary work without set backs? Unfortunately our investigator L. had some set backs. We hope we can overcome them with her but it may take some time.
Walking for days- So this past week we received a list of names. These lists are called AUFs (Area unknown file). So these people might be members of the church, they might not be. I am not sure how it works but anyway we had to go looking for a ton of people and some of these people live in the middle of nowhere. Like,I have never walked so far in my life haha. Okay, that was an exaggeration but my legs were done after just a few days of searching. There are some pictures of me and Elder Warnick out in the middle of a field just doing our thing.
Random- We saw a kid get arrested this week. That was quite intense. Some of the kids here are extremely disrespectful. Kind of like my brother Jake.... Just kidding Jake I love you!!!
But seriously, everything is going very well right now so I can't complain. The only thing I can complain about is not getting an accent but I guess that will come in time! Love you all!
Elder Walter
| Elder Walter...searching for daysssss! |
| Elder Warnick...no end in sight! |
No comments:
Post a Comment