Hey everyone! So this week was a really good one! We got a new investigator and I also got to Skype with my family!
This is the last week with my trainer.. I found out that he is going to Hull and that my other flat mate will be leaving as well. So my new comp will be Elder Howard from Utah! Along with those new changes we learned that one of our areas got shut down so our flat goes down to a two man instead of four. Which means its going to be quiet around here but we will still have a good time. It will be interesting to see what the next transfer has in store for us!
Missionary work is looking up. We were able to teach a guy named Paul. He is really nice and is looking for something in his life. He considers himself an Agnostic so we are working with him now on how he can receive answers to his prayers. We are excited to continue to work with him. Along with Paul we also have a family we are teaching. Michael is the fathers name. They are really awesome and have a strong desire to be baptized. As long as they keep progressing and keeping commitments they could be baptized in the short future.
It was fun to Skype with my family. I feel like it went by too fast and I didn't get to say as much as I wanted but still I really enjoyed it. Not much has changed as far as I am concerned. Jake is still the same funny little kid and my Dad is still.... well you know :). Hes still a good guy haha. I really did enjoy Skype though and its only seven months till the next one!
This week is going to be really good but sad. Saying goodbye to my trainer and my other flat mate who have been with me since the beginning will be tough. But they are going to some good areas so they are going to have a good time and I'm excited for them. I hope that everyone has a fantastic week! I was happy to hear from everyone this week and I am excited to finally go back to Monday P days... Tuesdays are the worst. Well that's it for this week. Take care everyone!
Elder Walter
| The Pontefract District at it's finest! |
Nice picture!!!
ReplyDelete