Monday, July 6, 2015

Fourth of July Shenanigans

Hey everyone! How was the week? It was a raging inferno here! I hardly wore my suit coat which was amazing! We also had some lightning storms so it was a lot of fun. 

Well along with the weather being amazing we were also able to find two new investigators and one of them is an AMERICAN!!! He is a super fun guy and it's great to talk to an American again haha. He actually gave us an American flag for the 4th of July. So what do we do? I put it on like its a cape and go to town center and talk to people about the 4th of July. Needless to say, a lot of people found it funny and it was a good conversation starter. But it was a Saturday night so a lot of drunk people were out and most of the time they didn't seem too fond of America. Haha It was the most fun I have had on my mission so far and I plan on doing it again in the near future. 

Unfortunately this week we were only able to see our investigator who has the theory on the Bermuda triangle. His rabbit died which was really sad and he wasn't in a "state to talk to us too much" so hopefully we will see him soon..... yeah it was an interesting meeting. We were able to get in contact with John finally and we are meeting him on Tuesday this week so we are really excited about that. 

Well other than that not too much else to report. This week was unusually long but I guess that's just bound to happen. Oh I also was able to see the beach this week so I will put up a picture of that. Love you all!

Elder Walter 

The sea!


1 comment: