Well this week was a lot of fun but A LOT of finding. Almost all of our appointments fell through which was very unfortunate. But it gave us a lot of time to go out and find! So we are trying to be as creative as we can with our finding but using our iPads and/or any object we can get our hands on, really. So for example we got a hold of an American Football and went around and used that. It worked extremely well. We also brought out the American flag again and that continues to be a favorite. So if any one has any suggestions please let me know cause we are open to anything!
Fun story/ picture of the week. There were these guys riding around in a boat/car. They stopped when they saw the American flag and asked me if I wanted to go around in their car. So we got in and took some pictures sooo yeah that was kinda different.
Also this week while we were getting ready for study our washer completely broke. It made a huge crashing noise and started shaking violently and water got everywhere. It was a mess but luckily we have a new one now so all is well.
Unfortunately I don't have too many teaching experiences to share and hopefully this next week will be a little bit better. But I just want to say this. The more I have been out, the more I have come to appreciate this gospel. The more I talk to people about it and the more I study it, the more I love it. I cannot believe that I was kind of scared to share the gospel before. It just seems silly to keep something that is so amazing and so life changing hidden from those you care about most. I recommitted my self this week to talk to everyone that I can. And while I still have a long way to go, I am seeing the blessings that come from hard work.
Anyway that's it for this week. I love you all and love to hear from you. Talk to you later
Elder Walter
| The boat car! |
| This guy played for Manchester United! |
Nice boat car.
ReplyDeleteNice boat car.
ReplyDelete