So this week we were able to teach a lot of our investigators and help them make some much needed progression. W.- is still going strong. Just absorbing everything. He has cut down from 40 cigs a day to just 8 this past week! We also taught him about tithing which can be a tricky one but after we explained it to him we asked if he had any questions. "Yeah, how much do I pay?" Ah he is the man! Also he came to church again this week and he told us that every time we come by and every time he goes to church he says a prayer thanking God for the experiences he is having. So good.
M.- Is still doing well. She is looking to be baptized on the 8th of April. We taught her the Word of Wisdom and it went super well. She is also accepting everything with open arms. She just has so much faith that it puts me to shame.
M. and B.- A very nice couple who let us in to hear us out a bit. They were asking some great questions and you could really tell that they are looking for something. We were able to set a baptismal date for them in April.
Finding went really well this week too. We went on two exchanges and saw a couple of miracles. We were able to get let in twice by J. and J. and both of them now have their own goal for baptism in April. We have been doing a lot of knocking which has led to some... interesting experiences. I am so surprised how many people think we are Jehova Witnesses. Its hilarious. They are our biggest competitor. We've knocked on a couple of JW doors the other day and had some great fun with them. I just love finding in England. It definitely isn't easy but its so rewarding. When you can knock on someones door and have a bit of banter with them and just connect with them, it really makes it all worth it. I can say its the same for every missionary which just shows how inspired mission calls are.
This week in church we learned about the Atonement and resurrection. The resurrection is the most important and amazing event to of ever occur on the Earth. It literally affects everyone.... EVERYONE! Everyone who has ever lived, is living now, or ever will live is affected. I think that it can often be overlooked but the resurrection should have a dramatic impact of every aspect of our life and how we view it... just a thought.
There are a lot of fun experiences that I want to share so badly but time will not permit and I am not the best storyteller over the computer. And I forgot my camera cord so no pictures this week. Well have a wonderful week everyone love you!!
Elder Walter
No comments:
Post a Comment