Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Success

Well it's been another fantastic week.

The work- so this week we saw our friend Alex baptised and it was fantastic.This weekend our friend Simko is being baptised as well. We are going for the turkey here #3inarow. But the miracles don't stop there. We are seeing people come to Christ every day.

This week as well we had two elders added to our area. They are both awesome guys who I have served around for a while so it's great to have them around... plus they have a car haha.

This week I asked if I could go to mission leadership council and they let me. It was a great time but at the end they had the departing missionaries bear our testimonies. It was quite sad. Around the room were my friends and former companions. It was sad to realize that I may not see them again. But I was quite happy to say that I
have worked hard throughout my mission and just hope that all of the missionaries in the room will give it their all for the remaining time.

I remember when I first came to England I had the expectation that I would likely not see anyone get baptised, if I was lucky maybe one or two people. But since I have been out I have seen that it's all about our attitude. Sometimes people don't expect success and so they won't see success. England may not be South America but if you put your mind to it and have a good attitude, you will see success.... that is a promise. Especially with the Lord's help, success can be found anywhere.

Well it's been a party! I miss and love you all! See you soon!

Elder Walter




No comments:

Post a Comment